- We prefer payment in full on the day of service. We accept cash, personal check, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. Courtesy discounts are available for this option.
- If monthly payments better suit your budget, we accept CareCredit for the full balance. CareCredit is a company that provides financing options. Our front office staff will be happy to assist you with this interest free payment option.
- If same day payment or CareCredit is not an option for you, we require the balance to be paid within 90 days of the beginning of treatment.
- Please discuss any financial concerns with the doctor or our front office staff prior to treatment.
- If you have insurance that provides benefits for our services, we will be happy to assist you with your claim. Please remember that insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company and you are ultimately responsible for the payment of all fees.
- We can estimate your portion on the day of service and accept your payment or we will bill you for any balance due after the insurance benefit is received. Please pay the balance in full upon receipt of your statement.
- If your carrier will not assign benefits to our office (i.e. Superior, Anthem Federal) please pay your charges in full on the day of service. We will send your claim for you or provide you with a statement that you can send to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Front office staff can answer many of your insurance questions. Every plan is unique, however, and it is in your best interest to be familiar with your plan’s provisions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
*Please note some plans specify which doctors patients may be treated by, it is the patients responsibility to check with their insurance carrier and/or employee benefit coordinator prior to their appointment to determine if the doctor is in or out of network and what benefits apply. Patients are responsible for 100% of charges. We bill insurance as a courtesy to our patients. We can bill any plan, however, patients should check network restrictions. Finney Family Dentistry cannot be responsible for determining whether insurance will be responsible for payment.