Finney Family Dentistry, serving Marion and the surrounding community for over 80 years, wants to thank and honor the brave men and women from Marion County who are keeping us safe by serving our country oversees. All month long, we will be collecting items to be put into care packages and sent to them to show our appreciation.
Bring in one or more of the items from the list below and you will be entered to win a Crest bundle which included an electric tooth brush, valued at $120 and a $50 gift card to Kroger! Let’s finish this year strong! Drop off your donation today!
- Powdered Drink Mix (hot cocoa, instant coﬀee, tea bags, creamer,lemonade, and iced tea)
- Meal Enhancers (individual condiment packages, seasoned salt, ramen noodles)
- Quick Protein (energy bars, beef jerky)
- Snacks (packaged in small, hard containers)
- Candy (avoid chocolate or gooey candy)
- Travel Sized Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, tissues, eye drops, lip balm, etc.)tissues, eyedrops, lip balm, etc.) Reading Material (paperback books, magazines)
- Word Games (crossword puzzles, word searches)
- Games (foam footballs, frisbees, playing cards)
- Batteries (AA and D are in high demand)
- Disposable Cameras
- Writing Material (paper, pens, envelopes, stamps)
- Phone Cards